Re: Abridged summary of aero-hobbies-warhammer-league@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Sterling Robertson

Oct 10, 2016, 9:00:07 PM10/10/16
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
Its a fascinating little article. I hope some of you guys check it out.

Is this forum still active? Or did everyone move to the Facebook?

On Oct 8, 2016, at 1:45 AM, aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Sterling Robertson <sterling...@gmail.com>: Oct 07 10:10AM -0700

Warhammer counts as one of these, yes… ?

http://kottke.org/16/10/the-four-types-of-board-games <http://kottke.org/16/10/the-four-types-of-board-games>

-Sterling
...more
Adam Erde <vre...@gmail.com>: Oct 07 02:27PM -0700

If any, I'd say the "displace" like chess

On Oct 7, 2016 10:10 AM, "Sterling Robertson" <sterling...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more

Don Rice

Oct 10, 2016, 10:48:03 PM10/10/16
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com, Sterling Robertson
Warhammer would be a displace game, I think, except for certain scenarios that make it into race or chase or space.
-- Don
Sent from my phone.