Warmaster?

Jason

May 2, 2017, 12:02:01 PM5/2/17
to Aero Hobbies Warhammer League
Curious if anyone plays warmaster in this group. I might be starting a small Bretonian army :)

Rob Rodgers

May 2, 2017, 1:12:03 PM5/2/17
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
small...

"My get up and go must have got up and went."

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Jason <jaso...@gmail.com> wrote:
Curious if anyone plays warmaster in this group. I might be starting a small Bretonian army :)

Stewart Roud

May 2, 2017, 1:27:52 PM5/2/17
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
I got Undead

Tim

May 2, 2017, 1:33:42 PM5/2/17
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com

What scale it is these days?

Tim

Hadrian decided to build his wall so the Scots would be left undisturbed in their never-ending war against their mortal enemies... the Scots

Stewart Roud

May 2, 2017, 2:51:11 PM5/2/17
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
10mm

On May 2, 2017 10:33 AM, "Tim" <t...@stugiii.com> wrote:

What scale it is these days?

Tim

On 5/2/2017 10:27 AM, Stewart Roud wrote:
I got Undead