Blood Bowl

Gmail

Nov 18, 2016, 7:43:45 PM11/18/16
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
Hey you guys!

Does anyone want to play some blood bowl in 2017?

I'm thinking about getting the video game and board game combo.

Wondering if anyone likes blood bowl is interested in playing either? I've never played it.

-Sterling

Stewart Roud

Dec 9, 2016, 11:14:08 AM12/9/16
to aero-hobbies-w...@googlegroups.com
Is give it a go!

Jason

Dec 9, 2016, 11:46:24 AM12/9/16
to Aero Hobbies Warhammer League
I bought the older computer game on steam a while back and it was/is a blast! It was, and I'm sure the new game is, an exact clone of the board game. You can play it online or hot-seat. All of it is fun. Very beer and pretzels kinda gaming.

I also find it hilarious that nerds found a way to play sports with dice :)