RSS feeds need fixing

1 view

Eadwine Rose

Mar 5, 2007, 6:14:06 PM3/5/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Something to look into in the development of aeonity v3.

The RSS feeds are showing as a full text chunk instead of paragraphs
in a few readers. Google reader is one, Netvibes another and also
Firefox's built in reader is messing it up.

At least that is what I am getting in from a person following my blog
on the rss. Same things happens in IE7.

Akregator, the reader I use seems to be doing fine, just that the
images are displayed as links with [img] tags around them instead of
the actual images.

Eadwine Rose

Mar 5, 2007, 6:16:55 PM3/5/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
By the way, that [img] thing doesn't just happen in my reader, but
also in the other ones mentioned.