revamping the friends list..

stap...@weirdness.com

Sep 9, 2007, 5:05:20 PM9/9/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
this idea came along from my mind a while ago.

it's called the friends relationship system.

instead of mutual friends and the numbers of friends that listed u,
how about a list of friends with 3 different colors. like red, green
and blue.

red would be you listed the user as friends.

green means mutual friends.

blue means users that listed you as a friend.

see this for an example:
http://blasted.50webs.com/dbmockup.html

ignore everything else and see the friends list on the bottom.

this is what i'm tryin' to talk about.

RainKingKC

Sep 14, 2007, 3:11:19 PM9/14/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
This may be a good idea, but the link colors would have to be
customizable, because red, green, would be tacky for some of our
layouts.

/jaime