Eadwine Rose

Oct 1, 2007, 11:00:20 AM10/1/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Just stating that Aeonity seems to be down. Loading times out after a
while.

Of course things will work just peachy once I have posted this ;)

Jim Worthen

Oct 1, 2007, 11:04:43 AM10/1/07
to aeo...@googlegroups.com
They seems alright to me, just tested.

Could be something to do with your route to Aeonity from over seas as it is hosted in Texas =)

Eadwine Rose

Oct 1, 2007, 11:14:00 AM10/1/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Typical, after loading it through a proxy it works.

Hrmm.

Eadwine Rose

Oct 1, 2007, 1:05:48 PM10/1/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Any idea how I can get my normal access back? I didn't do anything at
all over here. One moment it loads and the other it won't. :/

Jim Worthen

Oct 1, 2007, 1:30:29 PM10/1/07
to aeo...@googlegroups.com
Nope, no clue.

What is happening is the routing from your house to Texas is messed up, one of the normal routers must be down. You can contact your ISP and inquire about it and do a tracert to aeonity.com and see here it fails.

Other than that I have no clue.

Eadwine Rose

Oct 1, 2007, 1:48:48 PM10/1/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
I have mailed them Traceroute didn't do anything that had a readable
result, so.. it's wait and see now.

How utterly stupid.. all I did was turn the comp off and on LOL

At least I can post entries through a proxy, but that is no fun at
all.

I haven't been IP blocked on your end have I?

Eadwine Rose

Oct 1, 2007, 1:58:45 PM10/1/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Never mind.. I just got back in!

Now I have to write another email telling the ISP the same thing LOL

Thanks :)