Coding help needed for new Aeonity

Eadwine Rose

Jun 11, 2007, 1:31:24 PM6/11/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Frost, I was just thinking to create a topic where the subject would
attract those in the know of coding, so maybe someone can volunteer to
help you out on the coding things of Aeonity.

How is the progress coming along? Not that I am humping your leg lol,
just curious.

I hope those with coding skills will volunteer, please let us know in
this topic, thanks!

FrosT

Jul 9, 2007, 12:12:58 PM7/9/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Yea, its been tried. Not many people want to work for free.

One of these days I will find a young kid starting out who wants to
learn php and is eager to get their hands dirty. Still waiting for
that day.