Custom emoicons!!

yo...@who.net

Sep 10, 2007, 2:52:08 PM9/10/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Lo there.

I think that this idea is completely stolen from livejournal but I
have no clue if it's worth mentioning here. It has to be about the
emoicons depending on what mood you are in. Example, if your mood is
happy, then theres a happy face icon displayed. If your mood is tired,
than there should be tired yellow face guy.

Would aeonity look bad if you were to implement this feature due to
unoriginality? Personally I think it's a fantastic idea but I would
like to double check if other blog sites besides LJ is doing this
before it can get added as a feature.