Suggestions for aeonity.

swis...@alumni.com

Dec 3, 2007, 3:01:42 PM12/3/07
to Aeonity Discussion Group
Nice blogging site.

However, it seems to be in a need of some feature like.

* A watched by type of feature. When a person clicks on the "Watch
this person" or "+Watch" button, the person is now subscribed to
another person's blog. In the user's profile there will be a list of
people

* Templates to a better degree. I wonder if default templates have a
wider text field than they have with the old ones.

* Don't add 3rd party embedded apps when it comes to making a custom
template. It slows down my computer alot.

* Mabie a bit more of a customizable profile. Not 100% completely
customizable but being able to change colors, a small list of recent
blog entries. Blog comments, and a list of links relating to you.