TextAV event in NYC on July 19-21

Alberto Pettarin

Jul 12, 2017, 2:53:12 PM7/12/17
to aeneas-forc...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

in case some of you could be interested in joining (in person if in New
York City or remotely) this event, which particularly appeals people
interested in closed captioning:

<<
TextAV is a three-day working group in New York City, July 19-21, 2017,
with leading technologists, application developers, and practitioners
working in the area of online audio and video, with a particular focus
on the use of captions and transcripts to facilitate and speed up the
production process.

https://sites.google.com/view/textav/home

I myself should be able to attend remotely, at least on the first day
when I am supposed to contribute a short presentation about aeneas.

Best regards from boiling hot Italy,

Alberto Pettarin

Alberto Pettarin

Jul 21, 2017, 3:40:53 PM7/21/17
to aeneas-forc...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

you can find the slides I prepared for TextAV here:

https://www.readbeyond.it/textav/

If you are brave enough, you can also point your browser to:

https://www.readbeyond.it/textav/video.html

and enjoy 10 minutes of yours truly blabbing about aeneas.

Best regards,

Alberto Pettarin
--
Alberto Pettarin