A question on Aeneas with YouTube

michele gianella

Nov 9, 2017, 9:39:36 AM11/9/17
to aeneas-forced-alignment
Dear all,
hope this finds you well. I'm still in the process of developing
the AppImage verison of aeneas, and the developer I'm touch with asked me:

Can you ask if its possible to use the youtube download option with config.xml for the CLI tool ?

I.E to process youtube urls using the execute_job option for the aeneas cli

Can someone help me replying him?
Thanks for your time, talk soon!

Michele

Alberto Pettarin

Nov 9, 2017, 3:54:32 PM11/9/17
to aeneas-forc...@googlegroups.com
If I understand the question correctly, it is not possible.

The "config.xml" file is meant to be included in a ZIP archive, together
with the text file(s) and the audio file(s).

AP

On 11/09/2017 03:39 PM, michele gianella wrote:
> Dear all,
> hope this finds you well. I'm still in the process of developing
> the AppImage verison of aeneas, and the developer I'm touch with asked me:
> *
> Can you ask if its possible to use the youtube download option with
> config.xml for the CLI tool ?
>
> I.E to process youtube urls using the execute_job option for the aeneas cli
>
> *Can someone help me replying him?

michele gianella

Nov 9, 2017, 5:22:37 PM11/9/17
to aeneas-forc...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I'll revert the question to the developer
and see what he can do.

Thank you!

The 5 symptoms of laziness

1.