Aeneas Web App Error -- Download Auto CC

Joseph Polizzotto

Jul 16, 2017, 12:40:10 AM7/16/17
to aeneas-forc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alberto:

The AWA is not allowing downloading of the YouTube Auto CC. I have tried a variety of videos that contain Auto CC tracks. For example,

Instead, I get a blank window.

I have tried on Safari, Chrome for Mac, and Firefox for Mac.

Best,

JP

Alberto Pettarin

Jul 16, 2017, 4:26:43 AM7/16/17
to aeneas-forc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for letting me know.

I updated the youtube-dl module that the AWA uses, rebooted the web app,
and now the auto CCs are downloaded again (at least, I tried both the
URLs below).

I guess something recently changed in the YouTube side. That's the major
issue with depending on them.

Best regards,

AP
> --