Ar Eigean Gael on Soundclick, Good Drinking Weather and Upcoming Shows

Matt Hughes

Feb 26, 2009, 12:01:23 AM2/26/09
to aeg-an...@googlegroups.com

Hey folks, sorry for the lack of updates, but we have been hard at work finishing up our debut CD. Because of that I have uploaded a few songs on Soundclick for your listening pleasure! Go to www.soundclick.com/ArEigeanGael and you can download the songs or stream them. We would really appreciate your help if you stream the songs to put us on their charts. We would love to get to the top ten!

The title of the CD is Good Drinking Weather. The songs are mostly about, yep you guessed it, drinking and all the different kinds of alcohol you can consume! The CD contains 14 songs and will be available (we hope) in the next couple weeks. We are ordering the CD this week and once it arrives we will send an e-mail out to the group!

Lastly it is that time of year, St. Patrick’s Day! We have two shows on Parade day (3/14) and one on St. Patrick’s Day itself

They are as follows

Sat. 3/14 4 p.m

Howler’s Coyote Café

4509 Liberty Ave