Schedule Update!

1 view

Matthew Hughes

Sep 1, 2009, 1:33:35 PM9/1/09
to AEG Announce
Hey everyone, we had a grand time the first weekend of the Pittsburgh Renaissance Faire! 5 more weeks of fun to go!

Ar Eigean Gael will be playing THE Harp and Fiddle Saturday 9/5 starting at 9 p.m. We would love to see as many of you as we can, the more of you show, the more likely we will be invited back! So grab a Guinness bring your dancing shoes and prepare for a great evening with Music, laughter and Good Craic!

We also just signed our contract for the Wild Rose Renaissance Faire, we will be there for the 2nd and 3rd weekends in October. This is a small Faire in Cloumbus Twp. The Address is 20354 Rte. 957, Cloumbus Twp, PA 16405

Matt and AEG

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com