Fwd: Registration OPEN - AEES 2021

Adam Pascale

Nov 1, 2021, 11:21:32 PM11/1/21
to AEES Google Group
Dear AEES Members, just posting this here if you hadn’t already received this from the membership email list. I’ve added the registration link to the website also.

In summary, this year’s conference will again be virtual, and held over a Thursday and Friday, with live keynotes, pre-recorded presentations, and live joint Q&A sessions, so be sure to watch the presentations while they are broadcast if you wish to ask questions of the authors.

Regards,

Adam Pascale
Treasurer & Webmaster, AEES

To register for the 2021 AEES National Virtual Conference which is scheduled for 25 & 26 November, please click on the following link:

https://www.accelevents.com/e/aees-2021-national-conference

A brief overview of the conference is shown on the attached, and an outline of the Conference program is on the conference website, accessible by the above link.  The program will be updated regularly and the full program will be available to view soon.

Please note that it is important you input your correct email address when registering, and also that you then use the same email address to enter the conference on 25 & 26 November.

We have been able to keep our registration fees low again this year.  The fees are simply to cover the cost of our Admin and the conference platform fees.  Please register ASAP.

Kind regards,

Sharon

image001.png
REGISTRATION BROCHURE 2021.pdf