AEES 2021 Virtual Conference - paper submission deadline extended - 1 October [SEC=OFFICIAL]

Trevor Allen

Sep 20, 2021, 8:36:45 PM9/20/21
to aee...@googlegroups.com, Society Secretary

Dear colleagues,

Thank you to those members who have already submitted their full papers for review for the upcoming AEES Virtual Conference on 25-26 November.  We acknowledge that these are very challenging times for many as we navigate our lives living with Covid.  To that end, the committee would like to announce an extension of the paper submission date to 1 October.  We would very much appreciate it if all papers could be submitted by this date as this will assist in a smooth review process. However, if you do not think that you will be able to meet this deadline, please let me or our society secretariat, Sharon Anderson, know at your earliest convenience.

We look forward to sharing more details on the conference platform and conference registrations in the coming weeks.

The committee look forward to bringing you a successful virtual meeting in November. In the meantime, we hope that you all remain safe and well in these trying time.

Trevor and the AEES committee

Australian Earthquake Engineering Society