Call for Papers

Liz Pascale

May 15, 2023, 3:51:27 AM5/15/23
to aee...@googlegroups.com
Dear AEES members,

The committee is pleased to announce the call for papers for this year’s conference which will be held in Brisbane, Queensland from Thursday the 23rd to Saturday the 25th of November 2023. As mentioned in the attached flyer, our theme for this year is Earthquake Hazard Assessment, Design Standards, Code Implementation and Response Plans, so we encourage the submission of abstracts exploring the practical and achievable goals for earthquake engineering in Australia.

Please find the abstract submission template and flyer attached. Please note the abstracts are due by Friday 9th of June 2023 and should be submitted to ad...@aees.org.au. Upon receipt and review of the abstract, authors will receive further instructions on acceptance of their abstract and instructions for writing full papers. Papers will be peer reviewed and, if accepted, published in the conference proceedings, and later on the AEES website.

We look forward to seeing you in Brisbane in November!

Kind regards, Liz.
2023 AEES Abstract Template.docx
AEES2023.pdf
image001.png

Society Secretary

Jun 4, 2023, 10:36:47 PM6/4/23
to AEES Google Group
Dear AEES members,

Just a reminder that abstracts for this year’s conference papers are due this Friday, so use the attached template to draft your 250 word submission for review soon. Please contact us if you require any further information.

Regards,

Adam Pascale
Secretary & Webmaster, AEES

2023 AEES Abstract Template 2.docx
AEES2023.pdf

Society Secretary

Jun 9, 2023, 2:57:31 AM6/9/23
to AEES Google Group, Liz Pascale
Dear AEES members,

Abstracts for this year’s conference papers are nominally due today, but we understand if you’re running out of time to get everything done. Please do your best to submit your abstracts in the next few days. We’ll have more information about the conference available soon. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

Adam Pascale
Secretary & Webmaster, AEES