Senior Geophysicist - WA Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) [SEC=OFFICIAL]

Trevor Allen

Jan 11, 2022, 11:43:02 PM1/11/22
to aee...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

Firstly, I would like to wish you all a happy New Year!  I hope that you all had a safe festive season.

For those interested, please note the job advertisement with the GSWA for a senior geophysicist with a focus on “natural-source seismology.”  Please forward to anybody you feel may be interested.

https://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&windowUID=0&AdvertID=290614

Cheers,

Trevor