Registrations closing soon

Society Secretary

Nov 14, 2023, 1:44:15 AM11/14/23
to AEES Google Group, Liz Pascale
Dear AEES Members,

Please note that we will be soon closing standard registrations for next week’s conference so that we can finalise numbers for the event venues. If you plan to attend, please register now. Any papers without a registered presenter will need to be removed from the program. Late registrations will be available at higher rates to cover the additional administrative processing involved.

If you have any issues making VISA/Mastercard payments through the website, please get in touch. Note that our bank portal may reject transactions if the credit card’s country-of-issue does not match the country-of-origin of the transaction (based on your IP address).

Adam Pascale
Secretary & Webmaster, AEES

geor...@bigpond.net.au

Nov 15, 2023, 12:52:27 AM11/15/23
to aee...@googlegroups.com

Adam

Is it not possible to register for a single day?  Because of my situation I can only attend on the Friday, leaving after the AGM.

Regards

George Walker

George & Mary Walker

229/96 Village Way

Little Mountain Qld 4551  Australia

Home Phone:  +61 7 5212 6229

Mobile Phones: +61 487 403 751 / +61 488 424 689

Email: geor...@bigpond.net.au

--
⚠️ Replies to this message will be publicly visible
---

Adam Pascale

Nov 16, 2023, 6:16:39 AM11/16/23
to aee...@googlegroups.com
Day Passes will be available to late registrants from Friday (17 Nov). 3-day passes that include evening events will not be available after today (Thursday 16 Nov).

Adam Pascale