Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Sharon Anderson

não lida,
15 de nov. de 2021, 08:19:3415/11/2021
para aee...@googlegroups.com

To register for the 2021 AEES National Virtual Conference which is scheduled for 25 & 26 November, please click on the following link:

https://www.accelevents.com/e/aees-2021-national-conference

The draft Conference Program is attached and also available in more detail via the above link.

A special session on the MW 5.9 Woods Point Earthquake has been included in the conference Program, and there is also a session dedicated to the update to the AS1170.4-2007 Commentary.

Keynote Speakers:

Prof. Kenneth J. Elwood

Professor of Earthquake Engineering

Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering

University of Auckland, New Zealand

Prof. Elwood will present on Hollow-core floors in earthquakes - assessment and retrofit

Dr Mark C. Quigley

Assoc. Prof. in Active Tectonics & Geomorphology

School of Earth Sciences

The University of Melbourne, Australia

Dr Quigley will talk on the Environmental effects and the geomechanics of Australian earthquakes

Please note that it is important you input your correct email address when registering, and also that you then use the same email address to enter the conference on 25 & 26 November.

We look forward to seeing you at our virtual conference next week!

Kind regards,

Sharon

Australian Earthquake Engineering Society

Sharon Anderson

Secretariat

PO Box 4014, McKinnon Vic 3204, Australia

M +61 414 492 210

image001.png
AEES Programme as at 16 Nov 2021.pdf
Responder a todos