M5.9 Woods Point Earthquake - Info Re: Damage

1 view

Ninis, Dee

Nov 21, 2021, 5:02:09 PM11/21/21
to aee...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could find information for Melbourne's sites of building damage as a result of September's M5.9 Woods Point earthquake?

The SES reported that they received 120 calls for building damage as a result of the earthquake. Below I have a figure of the sites/ suburbs listed in the media and other sources.

If anyone has more info about any damage sites in addition to the ones below, and you're able to share that info, I'd really appreciate it.

Screenshot 2021-11-21 094944.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Dee

--

Dee Ninis

Earthquake Geologist - Seismology Research Centre

141 Palmer Street, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia

T +61 3 8420 8998 F +61 3 8420 8900

Find us on our WebsiteFacebookTwitter and YouTube

Research Affiliate - School of Earth, Atmosphere & Environment

Monash University

I acknowledge and respect the Traditional Indigenous Custodians of Country throughout Australia, and Elders past and present. I recognise their cultures and continuing connection to land, waters and community.