AEES memberships

Adam Pascale

Jul 13, 2021, 6:47:11 PM7/13/21
to AEES Google Group
Dear AEES members,

I sent an email to some of you yesterday indicating that I couldn’t correlate your email address to the current membership list sent to us by EA. That may be due to the fact that you use a different email address for this forum to the one registered with EA, but in some cases it was due to members not renewing AEES by 30 June - and I’m one of the guilty parties!

Anyhow, I’ll ask for an updated membership list from EA at the end of July and reconcile this forum list then, so if you haven’t renewed your AEES membership please do so in the next two weeks to ensure you are able to send and receive emails to remain part of the AEES community discussion.

Regards,

Adam Pascale
Treasurer & Webmaster, AEES

Paul Somerville

Jul 13, 2021, 10:26:31 PM7/13/21
to aee...@googlegroups.com
Adam

As a past president, do I still need to pay dues?

Thanks

Paul