RE: [aees] World's Tallest Timber Tower Planned for Perth [SEC=OFFICIAL]

ni...@njkconsulting.com.au

Apr 20, 2022, 8:15:40 PM4/20/22
to aee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am away from the office on Holidays from the 16th of April to 26thof April
2022.

I will endeavour to respond to your messages once I return on the 26th of
April 2022.

Regards
Nicholas Kenyon -Principal Engineer
Unit 5/160 Hartley Road, Smeaton Grange 2567 NSW
Mobile : 0431 481 550
ni...@njkconsulting.com.au <mailto:ni...@njkconsulting.com.au>

legally privileged information and is intended only to be read or used by
the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender by return email, delete this email and destroy any copy. Any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this email by a person who is not the
intended recipient is not authorised.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg