Conference Registrations opening soon

Adam Pascale

Sep 12, 2022, 3:04:30 AM9/12/22
to AEES Google Group, Society Secretary
Dear AEES Members,

Just a quick note to say that registrations for the conference will be open soon on our website. You can preview the products and pricing now by visiting the store page. You can add items to a cart, but as our new eCommerce payment portal is not yet set up with our bank you won’t be able to complete your transaction.

Note that there are limited numbers of the various products available due to constraints around venue size and accommodation, so once registrations open I’d suggest you book early, particularly if you would prefer accommodation at the conference venue (there are limited options within walking distance).

FYI, there is a plan to arrange a bus from the airport to Mt Macedon for the Wednesday afternoon for delegates who are arriving from interstate and overseas that don’t plan to hire a vehicle while in Melbourne. A bus is also planned for the Friday evening to travel to Melbourne Airport, then on to the CBD should you plan to spend the weekend in our fair city.

Finally, just a reminder for those of your who had their abstract accepted - papers are due soon!

Adam Pascale
Treasurer & Webmaster, AEES