Earthquake Hazard and Impact Scientist Opening - Geoscience Australia [SEC=OFFICIAL]

Trevor Allen

Jul 8, 2022, 2:07:33 AM7/8/22
to aee...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

Wearing my GA hat now, this is just a quick note to let you know that we are currently advertising for an Earthquake Hazard and Impact Scientist at Geoscience Australia.  I would be grateful if you could pass this advertisement on to anyone who might be interested, particularly any early career scientists.

https://www.seismosoc.org/job/geoscience-australia-canberra-australia-149-earthquake-hazard-and-impact-scientist/

Thanks in advance,

Trev

Trevor Allen
Earthquake Hazard Activity Lead

Place, Space and Communities Division  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

t:  +61 2 6249 9098    f:  +61 2 6249 9999   www.ga.gov.au

Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive Symonston ACT 2609

GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia

Applying geoscience to Australia’s most important challenges

C.S. Mk

Jul 9, 2022, 6:59:51 AM7/9/22
to aee...@googlegroups.com
‘A catastrophic effect’ For workers keen to move, it can be tempting to deliberately downplay skills or omit experience from resumes, but Crane advises against this.