AEES meeting this Thursday

Society Secretary

Jul 16, 2023, 10:50:27 PM7/16/23
to AEES Google Group
Dear AEES Discussion Group members,

An email has been sent to paid-up AEES members using their EA-registered email address about an online AEES member meeting that will be held this Thursday. If you wish to contribute your voice to this meeting as an AEES member, please be sure to settle your account with EA and then let me know so that I can confirm and then forward the information and link for the meeting to you.

Regards,

Adam Pascale
Secretary & Webmaster, AEES

Gideon Tang

Jul 16, 2023, 11:55:24 PM7/16/23
to aee...@googlegroups.com
Hello Adam,

Nice to hear from you.

Could you please let me know what is the content of the meeting? Thank you!

Cheers,

Gideon

Yuxiang (Gideon) Tang | 唐玉翔 (he/him/his)
Postdoctoral Fellow
Computational Earthquake Seismology (CES) Research Group
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Office 3110, Level 3, Building 1, Thuwal 23955, Saudi Arabia

Society Secretary

Jul 17, 2023, 1:43:19 AM7/17/23
to AEES Google Group
The meeting is regarding the structure of the society as a legal entity which requires a member vote, hence the requirement to be a current member to participate.