Aedict Reader Popup rocks

Ben Gift

Aug 6, 2019, 6:34:22 PM8/6/19
to aedict...@googlegroups.com
Hey I've been using this app for about 6 months now to read light novels. Thank you so much for making it, it's incredibly useful

Martin Vysny

Aug 8, 2019, 4:18:53 AM8/8/19
to aedict-users
Haha, awesome to hear that, thank you:) it's good to hear that the app works for you :)
Best,
Martin

--
Please support the Aedict development, by subscribing for Aedict Ultimate in Google Play - thank you very much!
---

PouncingAnt

Aug 8, 2019, 7:51:56 PM8/8/19
to aedict-users
I second this. I used to use this with Amazon Kindle to read through several books. Aedict Reader is far better than either Kindle's built-in dictionary or Google Translate's popup.
So thanks from me, too!