Re: "Aedict keeps stopping" error message on android

Martin Vysny

Mar 4, 2019, 10:52:24 AM3/4/19
to Thomas Simillion, aedict-users
Hi Thomas,
Thank you kindly for your mail, and I apologise for the crashes. There is an integrated error reporting tool built-in in aedict and it collected a couple of crashes. I've fixed some of them in aedict 3.50.12, please upgrade, maybe it will help. I have also fixed other reported crashes and will upload a new version shortly.
Best,
Martin

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019, 17:40 Thomas Simillion <thomas.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Martin,

First of all many thanks for a great app, I rely on it daily!

Unfortunately the app stopped working for some reason. It crashed during usage and since then I get a "Aedict keeps stopping" message. This is on a Samsung S8 Phone, with the last Aedict 3 update.

I tried downloading the Android log program you described in the faq but unfortunately I didn't get that to work. My main objective would be to still save my notepad files in the app somehow, as it would be quite a disaster if I lost them. :(

Kind thanks for your help in advance!

Kind regards,

Thomas

Martin Vysny

Mar 5, 2019, 1:24:33 PM3/5/19
to Thomas Simillion, aedict-users
Hi Thomas,

I've just uploaded a new update 3.50.13 which should hopefully solve
the crash. Please update and let me know if the crash has been fixed.

Thanks!
Best,
Martin