Re: I am sorry to bother you.

Martin Vysny

Aug 25, 2017, 8:29:11 AM8/25/17
to Zacharie Dindar, aedict...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zacharie,

thank you for your mail and for your kind words. Your mail is
understandable - it is confusing if 3rd shows even though 6th is
configured in the settings. The Setting regarding the 3rd/6th Heisig in
Settings however does not affect the display - it only affects sorting
in the "Quiz Progress Review" screen.

To actually show 6th Heisig edition, please open the kanji in question,
then touch the rounded small black-ish (i) button; and in the popped-up
dialog, just touch the pin icon next to the "Heisig 6th Edition" row.
This setting is not applied immediately, you need to close the kanji
detail screen and open it back again. When you do, the 6th edition
should now appear next to the Kanji.

Please let me know if I was able to explain this properly.

Have a beautiful weekend,
Best regards,
Martin