Updates to Delicious have caused Delicious Post to stop working

Suzanne

Jan 30, 2013, 6:44:07 PM1/30/13
to aecreati...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I suppose this is a bug/problem report of sorts. The Delicious website has recently been going through some major update, but only in the last 24 hrs or so has the Delicious Post add-on stopped working for me. Currently whenever I try to post a link, I'll just get an error message 'Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred.'

I find Delicious' new UI to be slow and clunky, but I really like the ease-of-use of this Delicious Post add-on so I would really appreciate if someone looked into updating it.

Thanks!

ateng

Jan 31, 2013, 2:08:34 PM1/31/13
I tried it out just now on my computer (Delicious Post 1.5, Firefox 19 beta, Windows XP), and I'm not getting such an error when posting a URL to my personal Delicious account. I navigated to my Delicious page and can confirm that the URL I had posted appears in my list of links.  I'm also unable to reproduce the problem on my Mac: Delicious Post 1.5, Firefox 18, Mac OS X 10.7.5.

Perhaps this was a temporary problem on the Delicious site; please give it another try.

Alex