[Google Ads Developer Blog] Recap of the latest Google Ads API webinar

adwordsapia...@google.com

Dec 18, 2018, 11:19:35 AM12/18/18
to AdWords API Announcements
A huge thank you to the 300+ viewers from 44 different countries who joined recent Google Ads API: Roadmap and migration webinar on Tuesday, Dec 11. Also, a special mention to the great YouTube chat group in the second webinar who helped us sort out some technical issues at the start of the live stream!

We had tons of good questions to answer in the Q&A and hope the event proved helpful to everyone.

For those who couldn’t attend the live stream and anyone wanting a copy of the presentation, we’ve provided links to both the slide deck and YouTube recording of the 9am (GMT+8) webinar:Please visit the Google Ads API developer site for technical docs, migration guides, or to give feedback.

And, as always, don’t hesitate to contact us via the forum if you have any questions.
 Adam Ohren, on behalf of the Google Ads API Team