Join us live at the Google Ads API webinars

AdWords API Advisor

May 15, 2018, 1:03:41 PM5/15/18
to AdWords API Announcements
A few weeks ago, we announced the beta release of the Google Ads API. We're offering an introductory look into this new API, at two different times:The presentation will cover the new API and its features. Topics include capabilities, architecture, set up, and your first API call.

Please submit your questions now so we can answer them in the webinar. We'd love to hear from you!

If you haven’t had a chance to sign up for the beta, you can still submit an applicationahead of the webinar. Please contact us via the forum if you have any questions or need help.
 Nadine Sundquist, on behalf of the AdWords API Team

--
Posted By Google Ads Developer Advisor to Google Ads Developer Blog at 6/15/2018 01:03:00 PM