Script error : TypeError: Cannot call method "getLastRow" of null. (file Code.gs, line 59)

Pritha Upmanyu

Sep 1, 2021, 9:30:34 AM9/1/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi there,

Please help me with the following error which I'm facing while running script to check disapproved ads at MCC level.

Thank you.

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 2, 2021, 12:13:00 AM9/2/21
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

For us to be able to assist you, kindly provide the script's name and your CID so that I could check this on our end and investigate what caused the issue you are having. You may send them here or privately via the reply to author option. Note that you may need to join the Google Group for you to use this option.

If this option is not available at your end still, you may send it through our email (googleadsscr...@google.com) instead.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Mkc1i:ref

Pritha Upmanyu

Sep 2, 2021, 2:36:30 AM9/2/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Harry,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have sent an email on the mentioned email i.d with the details you asked for.

Let me know if anything else required.

Thanks.

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 3, 2021, 12:53:36 AM9/3/21

Thanks for coming back but it does not seem your message went through. Can you kindly double check this on our end or shoot us an email again through googleadsscr...@google.com? I'd appreciate it if you can provide the link of this forum thread in your email as well.