Is Conversion by Conv. Time available in .report?

Christopher Larkin

Dec 8, 2019, 12:55:19 PM12/8/19
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi all -

I'm looking for a way to get the (newer - as of March/April 2019) "Conversion by Conv. Time" via the report method.

Is this possible or is this field just not available yet? I also looked in the API and AWQL docs but I know I've found terms available for queries that were not listed in the past.

Thank you -
Christopher

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Dec 9, 2019, 1:29:23 AM12/9/19
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting your concern.

With regard to your concern, the metric for Conversions (by conv. time) is currently not supported in the Google Ads scripts and in any report types.

Please continue to follow our blog to get posted with updates and new releases, especially with this metric.

Regards,
Ejay
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UOE64L:ref