Can I Automate Campaign Creation Using A Script?

Callum Leonard

Apr 9, 2020, 6:59:38 AM4/9/20
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi I have a rental car client that would like to develop a script that automates a full campaign creation, using the same string of keywords with the dynamic variable being the location of the rental firm,

Would this be possible? it would need to be able to create hundreds of campaigns for various locations, repeating the same setup merely changing the location in ad copy and keyword copy.

Any reccomendations and pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Apr 9, 2020, 11:19:49 AM4/9/20
to adwords-scripts+apn2wqckxsno3gnw...@googlegroups.com, adwords-scripts+apn2wqckxsno3gnw...@googlegroups.co, adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Callum,

Scripts can create campaigns using bulk uploads. However, location targeting is not a supported entity in bulk uploads. Please see this guide on campaign targeting for more information on location targeting.

Regards,
Matt
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZX42N:ref