Weather script doesn't work

Ramona

Jun 16, 2022, 7:29:14 AM6/16/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi,

I have created an OpenWeather Script but it seems that my campaign keeps running without applying the restrictions of the Script.

It's looks like that the script doesn't find the targetlocations

Can you solve the problem?

Thanks!
weatherscript_Google

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 16, 2022, 3:22:09 PM6/16/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ramona,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please privately provide us with the following information?
  • CID
  • Script name in the account
  • The relevant campaign ID
  • Any other information that you think will help us troubleshoot
Regards,

Google Logo
Matt
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2bwxze:ref

Ramona

Jun 23, 2022, 9:06:11 AM6/23/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Matt,

The options for a privately message is not available. How can we get in touch?

Thanks en regards,
Ramona

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 24, 2022, 2:09:23 AM6/24/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ramona,

I’m James, also from the Google Ads scripts support team. Allow me to assist you.

Since the private option is not available on your end, you may send those requested information through this email alias <googleadsscr...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell