Script to change device bid adjusment based on the day of the week

Marc-Stephane Racine

Sep 10, 2021, 5:44:14 AMSep 10
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hello everybody,

I am looking for a script that would allow me to change the device bid adjustment based on the day of the week at campaign level and regardless if a normal campaign or a campaign experiment.

For examples, on Saturday, set the device bid adjustment to -10% for campaign XYZ and ABC-experiment. On Monday, set the device bid adjustment to +10% for campaign UVW and ABC-experiment.

Thank you for your help.

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 12, 2021, 10:54:33 PMSep 12
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

Unfortunately, there is no ready made script available on our end that would meet your specific requirement but feel free to take a look at Solutions scripts that are under 'Bidding'. If you are interested in writing the script yourself or a developer from your team, then I can guide you on how you can implement the script. For starters, you may take a look at the following references. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team