Campaign auction insights in Google ads scripts

111 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Giorgos Iliopoulos

olvasatlan,
2023. máj. 26. 10:04:182023. 05. 26.
– Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hello,

I want to write a google ads script to pull the Impression share of previous days of my Brand campaign.
Are Auction insights available in Google ads scripts?

Thank you!

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

olvasatlan,
2023. máj. 30. 2:47:522023. 05. 30.
– adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Giorgos,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts Forum Channel.

Could you please confirm if you are aiming to report on Auction Insights metrics? If yes, I'm afraid that reporting on metrics for Auction Insights via Google Ads Scripts whose reporting infrastructure is backed by the Google Ads API and uses GAQL is unsupported yet. There already is a request for the field to be exposed, however, please do note that our team would be unable to provide a definite timeline with regard to it's release. We would instead recommend you keep an eye on our Ads Developer Blog for future updates and latest announcements.

Relevant links:

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ltfj8:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads Scripts Team

Hoang Nguyen

olvasatlan,
2023. máj. 31. 3:45:412023. 05. 31.
– Google Ads Scripts Forum on behalf of adsscripts

YoqG0f5yCG

Mỹ Trang Tòng

olvasatlan,
2023. máj. 31. 3:45:432023. 05. 31.
– Google Ads Scripts Forum on behalf of adsscripts

fRCxLQ8TGU

Giorgos Iliopoulos

olvasatlan,
2023. máj. 31. 4:21:092023. 05. 31.
– Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hello,

Basically what I want is to write a script that get's the Impression share from a campaign and if it is below a specific percentage, it will send a Slack alert. I assume that this is not possible?

Thank you!

Nils Rooijmans

olvasatlan,
2023. jún. 1. 3:32:182023. 06. 01.
– Google Ads Scripts Forum
you can use the campaign selector to get the campaigns that an impression share that is below your target, ie:

var TARGET_IMPRESSION_SHARE = 0.9; // 90%
var campaignSelector = AdsApp.campaigns().withCondition(`metrics.search_impression_share < $TARGET_IMPRESSION_SHARE`).withCondition(`campaign.status = ENABLED`).forDateRange(`LAST_7_DAYS`).get();

then you can add these campaigns and stats to a message that you can send to Slack.
In the past, I've done so via an email address for the slack channel that you want the message to be sent to,

not sure if this still works,

Hope this helps,

Nils Rooijmans
https://nilsrooijmans.com
See my Google Ads Scripts FAQ to avoid the same mistakes I made: https://nilsrooijmans.com/google-ads-scripts-faq/

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

olvasatlan,
2023. jún. 5. 3:53:522023. 06. 05.
– adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

@Nils - Thank you for your continued patronage to this community forum. Your insights are very much appreciated.

@Giorgos - You may follow Nils' recommendation. Please let us know if you encounter any issues on your end. If you do, kindly provide your Google Ads account ID or CID, name of the script and a screenshot of the error so our team can be able to further investigate and guide you accordingly.

Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás
0 új üzenet