Ads Scripts editor not working

ash...@keywordio.com

Jan 17, 2022, 1:20:31 AMJan 17
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi,

We are trying to load Google Ads Scripts interface, but it has not been working for the last 3-4 days. Is everyone else facing a similar issue?

image.png

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 17, 2022, 4:24:53 AMJan 17
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

Could you kindly provide more context to how you are not able to access the scripts interface so I can assist you further? Are you perhaps accessing scripts at the manager account level? I would also appreciate it if you can provide your Google Ads account ID so I can check on your account on our end.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2UkltD:ref

ash...@keywordio.com

Jan 17, 2022, 6:32:30 AMJan 17
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Yes, I'm trying to access scripts at manager account level.

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 17, 2022, 10:16:15 PMJan 17
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ash,

Thanks for coming back and clarifying the issue you are encountering. Could you provide your Google Ads account ID so I can raise your issue to our wider team for further investigation?

ash...@keywordio.com

Jan 17, 2022, 11:52:49 PMJan 17
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Harry,

I can share my MCC customer Id but for some reason I'm not able to respond to the author directly.

How can I share customer Id directly with you instead of posting here?

Pasted Graphic 5 copy.jpg

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 18, 2022, 3:59:09 AMJan 18
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ash,

Thanks for your response. You may send your Google Ads account ID through this email ( googleadsscr...@google.com) instead. Also, please include the link of this thread so we could keep track of this existing conversation.

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 19, 2022, 12:20:00 AMJan 19
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ash,

Thank you for providing the requested information privately.

I've checked the account, and can confirm the behavior on my end as well. That said, I'll be raising this (including the reports and findings thus far) to the rest of the team for further investigation. I'll get back to you the soonest they share their feedback.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2UkltD:ref

ash...@keywordio.com

Jan 24, 2022, 12:53:36 AMJan 24
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Any update on this? We really need this to be working. We are not able to use any script we have written.

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 24, 2022, 5:35:09 AMJan 24
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ash,

Thanks for getting back. It seems that the issue here would only occur when accessing scripts at the MCC level or using a manager account. I would recommend to use scripts at the single account level while the team is addressing the issue at hand. In the meantime, I would humbly request for your continued patience on the matter but rest assured that I will update you once new information becomes available.

Please do let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2UkltD:ref

ash...@keywordio.com

Mar 9, 2022, 1:39:33 AMMar 9
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Any update here?

Is this issue applicable only for our account or other people are facing similar issue?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Mar 9, 2022, 9:31:49 PMMar 9
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ash,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Allow me to make another follow up to the team regarding this issue. Rest assured that we'll be updating this thread for any available information.

As for your question if there are other people that are facing similar issue, yes, there are also some users that are experiencing this issue.

Regards,

Google Logo
Mark Kevin