I am having an issue with the script please help me. Pls tell me if you need anything from my side

john walker

Jun 11, 2024, 8:23:49 AM (10 days ago) Jun 11
to Google Ads Scripts Forum

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts support team.

Kindly elaborate on the issue here and provide a full context of your concern so that we can guide you accordingly. Also, I would suggest that you provide the below details to assist you further on this issue.

  • Google Ads account ID or CID
  • Name of the affected script
  • If the script uses a spreadsheet, please provide a shareable link to the spreadsheet

You can share the requested details via Reply privately to the author option or a direct private reply to this email.

Thanks,

Google Ads Scripts Team