MCC Link Checker won't work

Andrew Rozynski

Aug 4, 2022, 9:33:10 AM8/4/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi, can you guys check why the script won't work? It won't produce a result.
Thanks

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Aug 4, 2022, 10:15:25 AM8/4/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that you are using the MCC Link Checker solution in the new scripts experience. This solution can only be run in the old scripts experience, as it has not yet been migrated. If you toggle off the "New scripts experience" switch in the scripts editor, the script should run properly.

Regards,

Google Logo
Matt
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2d4pMt:ref

Andrew Rozynski

Aug 8, 2022, 9:38:08 AM8/8/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Matt, I updated the script but It I'm not getting any results in the sheet, I think there is something wrong. Please take a look at the images as well.

2022-08-08 08_47_16-.png
2022-08-08 08_47_30-.png
2022-08-08 08_44_58-.png
2022-08-08 08_45_07-.png

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Aug 8, 2022, 10:41:26 AM8/8/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

I see you are getting the error,

TypeError: Cannot read property "urlChecks" from null. (file Code.gs, line 300)

Looking at the logs, it appears that the script is reaching the 30 minute limit, and then throwing the above error:

8/8/2022 1:18:04 AM    Resuming work from a previous execution.
8/8/2022 1:48:19 AM    TypeError: Cannot read property "urlChecks" from null. (file Code.gs, line 300)

Can you please try increasing the TIMEOUT_BUFFER variable in the CONFIG object (you can try a value of 1000)? It will take more runs for the link checker to complete, but it should resolve the error.

Andrew Rozynski

Aug 29, 2022, 10:38:25 AM8/29/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi the above suggestion worked, thank you for that! But now for some reason, the script stopped sending out emails.
2022-08-25 15_30_38-fast access - Excel.png

Andrew Rozynski

Sep 12, 2022, 1:00:51 AM9/12/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi all, sorry but is there any update on this?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 12, 2022, 1:40:56 PM9/12/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

I checked the spreadsheet from your first post and it says that the spreadsheet is in the owner's trash. I assume you are no longer using this copy.

Please ensure that:
  1. Spreadsheet settings indicate emails are sent out after each complete analysis
  2. Your link checker is running hourly
  3. A full analysis has been completed

Andrew Rozynski

Sep 22, 2022, 8:08:12 AM9/22/22