Google ads Scripts monitor if my app on Google Play is updated

hereon Han

Nov 7, 2019, 1:50:38 AM11/7/19
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
When my  app on Google Play is updated, I want to receive an email and then I can enable my App Campaign in time.
I don't know how to do it, is there anyone can help me?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Nov 7, 2019, 3:40:47 AM11/7/19
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for posting your concern.

My apologies as I couldn't be able to provide support to your concern as this is out of our scope already. This forum is dedicated only for Google Ads scripts related issues/concerns.

With this, you may try to post your concern to Google Play Help Community so that the concerned will provide further support.

Regards,
Ejay
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UMWWc5:ref