Bulk Shopping AdGroup Creator Script Setup

Candice Araujo

Sep 9, 2019, 3:35:16 PM9/9/19
to Google Ads Scripts Forum

Hello,
Im trying use this script

 * @name Bulk Shopping AdGroup Creator

in this spreadsheet

But is not working, I'm installing the script in google ads and when I click preview, no changes in the spreadsheet.

What im doing wrong, please?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor Prod

Sep 9, 2019, 11:30:24 PM9/9/19
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Candice,

Thank you for posting your concern.

According to Note section in this guidePreview is not currently working with this script. It creates product groups and subdivides them further, but because the product groups are not actually created in preview mode, attempting to operate on them fails. The script will still work when run normally.

With this, you may try to Run the script. If the script will not work even after running the script, so I can further investigate the issue, could you provide the script name and your customer ID where you implemented the script via Reply privately to author?

Regards,
Hiroyuki
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UHGCiE:ref

Candice Araujo

Sep 10, 2019, 9:47:04 PM9/10/19
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
THank you!
It is working now, but is stopping after a 30min and dont finish ad the products.

Stopped due to timeout
Completed in 30 minutes

there is any way to increase the time?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 11, 2019, 1:42:44 AM9/11/19
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Candice,

Glad to hear that the script is working now.

However, it is currently not possible to increase the time limitation. With this, what you can do is to create separate instance of scripts, then lessen the data in the spreadsheet to bulk create ad groups and product groups to avoid the timeout error.

Please let me know if you have further clarifications.

Regards,
Hiroyuki
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UHGCiE:ref