Bug in new script experience: Script runs for ever

Holger Schulz

Jun 24, 2022, 1:28:26 PM6/24/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi,

this script runs for ever in preview mode and is canceled in live mode after 65 minutes:
function main() {

}

Log = new function() {
  this.setLevel = function(_level) {
  }
  this.setLevel(ExecutionInfoAsm.isPreview() ? thisLog.Z_DEBUG : thisLog.Z_INFO);
}

In the old script experience I get this message:
ReferenceError: "ExecutionInfoAsm" is not defined. (file Code.gs, line 8)

Migration of long scripts is no fun when the script just hangs without any error message. Hope you can fix it:-)

Thanks
           Holger

Bug in new script experience Script runs for ever_24-06-2022_14-04-36.png

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 27, 2022, 12:07:13 AM6/27/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hello Holger,

I’m James from the Google Ads script support team. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you please provide us your Google Ads account ID / CID so that we can take a closer look at your issue?

P.S. If you feel that you should share the requested data privately, you may send it through `Reply privately to author` option or you may send those requested detail through this email alias <googleadsscr...@google.com> instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cCi2T:ref

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 27, 2022, 11:13:20 PM6/27/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Holger,

Thank you for providing the requested information. I'll raise this with the rest of the team in order to get their insights. Rest assured that we'll back to you once we have any updates.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle