Problem with script to view PMAX statistics in Google Sheets.

Enol Ramos

Jun 14, 2024, 5:11:08 AM (7 days ago) Jun 14
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
  Hello, every time I try to load the script connected to the spreadsheet, the status remains as error. I've checked everything 20 times and it's correct. Can someone help me?

dfdfdfdfdff.JPG

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jun 14, 2024, 9:07:50 AM (7 days ago) Jun 14
to Google Ads Scripts Forum

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Google Ads Scripts team.

Upon checking your concern, I Understand that you're facing an issue with the script. Please provide us with the following information to further investigate this issue:

  • Google Ads account ID, or CID

  • Name of the script

  • Error details or a screenshot of the issue (if any)

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

Thanks,
Google Ads Scripts team.