Chris Cesar

Aug 28, 2015, 11:46:56 AM8/28/15
to AdWords Scripts Forum
A recent post on Search Engine Land lead em to a new script that tracks search queries. When attempting to run this script, I get a message that reads: "Problem with the spreadsheet URL: replace '(My Spreadsheet URL)' with a valid spreadsheet URL. The URL is valid. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks.

Tyler Sidell (AdWords Scripts Team)

Aug 28, 2015, 12:10:49 PM8/28/15
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi Chris,

Could you check to make sure you are including the URL in quotations?  If that is not the issue, can you provide us with either snippets of your code or your CID (reply privately to the author) so that we can take a further look?

Thanks,
Tyler Sidell
AdWords Scripts Team

Bharath mass

Aug 31, 2015, 11:18:15 PM8/31/15
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi Chris,

I too received the same error, you need to paste the spreadsheet URL only in the line 46, nowhere else. It works for me now.

Regards,
Bharath. U