Can't retrieve ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.long_headline via select clause

VB

May 23, 2023, 4:09:45 AM5/23/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum

Hi,

I'm using this code to post responsive display ad data to a Google sheet via a Google Ads script:

var report = AdsApp.report(
   "SELECT segments.date, campaign.name, ad_group.name, ad_group_ad.ad.type, ad_group_ad.ad.id, ad_group_ad.status, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.long_headline, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.headlines, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.descriptions, ad_group_ad.ad.final_urls, metrics.impressions, metrics.active_view_impressions, metrics.clicks, metrics.conversions, metrics.cost_micros, ad_group_ad.labels " +
   " FROM ad_group_ad " +
   " WHERE " +
   " metrics.cost_micros > 0" +
   " AND segments.date >= " + dateStart + " AND segments.date <= " + dateEnd);
  var rows = report.rows();

Everything gets posted except for long headlines even though the same script does retrieve long headlines from the ads via "get" , just not via "select" method.

Could it be that it's not possible yet?

Thank you!

Message has been deleted

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

May 24, 2023, 1:28:05 PM5/24/23
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I'm from the Google Ads Scripts team.

Could you provide more information to this, such as the following, so we're able to further investigate this on our end and assist you? You may send these to us via Reply privately to author option.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lKjVk:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads Scripts Team

Sao Băng Liên

May 31, 2023, 3:45:36 AM5/31/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum on behalf of adsscripts

yp8UKO7s4q