Scheduled Emails from a simple sheet - 10 USD

Daniel Zrust

Apr 29, 2014, 2:12:38 PM4/29/14
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
I offer 10 USD, payment via paypal.

I need 2 simple codes:

The grey columns are formula based. I need two pieces of code:
1) The first one: Sheet updates itself then check if value in G column turned to "Ano" then send an email to xxx#yyy with variables = all the cells to the left from the Ano value in G column. To be triggered immediately - I know how to set triggers.

2) The second. Sheet updates itself then loops through G column every Sunday night and find all the "Ano" values in G column and send the adjacent cells to the left from Ano values in G column.

Logic behind it:
This is a simple invoice tracking tool in Czech language. Once Ano appers in G column, that means that the invoice is overdue and want to get notification via email for that.

I also want to get list of all overdue invoices on Sunday night, so my employees know who to go after on Monday morning.

G column ("Is the invoice overdue?" translated) values are combinations of if and date functions....

I think this will take you like 10 minutes...

I can offer 10 USD.

What do you think guys?

Once I have the code, I am able to make slight changes. The example image is edited, so proper values of invoices cannot be seen.
image.png

Anash Oommen

May 5, 2014, 2:55:45 PM5/5/14
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Did you find a solution for your request?

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords Scripts Team.

Daniel Zrust

May 5, 2014, 3:02:09 PM5/5/14
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I havent. Since I know someone can do it in like 20 minutes and I would spend hours of researching, I gave up...

Do you have something useful in hand?

Daniel

Daniel Zrust

May 5, 2014, 3:17:01 PM5/5/14
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
I have this - it is completely nonfunctional :)

 function Send_Noti_Unpaid_Invoices() {
      var ss = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet();
      var sheet = ss.getActiveSheet();
      var value =  ss.getActiveSelection()
      var cellcol = value.getColumn();
      var cellrow = value.getRow();
   //Get Active cell values

      var cislo_fa = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet().getRange(cellrow, cellcol);
      var fy = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet().getRange(cellrow, cellcol);
      var castka = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet().getRange(cellrow, cellcol);
      var datum_vyst = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet().getRange(cellrow, cellcol);
      var datum_splt = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet().getRange(cellrow, cellcol);

   //Define Notification Details
      var recipients = "ma...@danzrust.cz";
      var subject = "Faktura po splatnosti - "

  //Check to see if column is A or B to trigger - zde je problem v podninkach, v mycell get value - to asi neni posledni upravovana bunka
      if (cellcol == 7 && sheet.getName() == "Zadavani faktur" && value.getValue() == "Ano")
      {
  //Send the Email
      MailApp.sendEmail(recipients, subject, body);
      }
   //End sendNotification

Daniel Zrust

May 5, 2014, 3:18:17 PM5/5/14
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
I do admit I am missing varibles in email body, subject etc.,  but the code wont even get triggered...