Remove disapproved ads

Mariya Lebedeva

Jun 21, 2022, 1:29:44 PM6/21/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi!
I'm trying to delete all disapproved ads from my account with this script:

var adSelector = AdsApp
.withCondition('CombinedApprovalStatus IN [DISAPPROVED, SITE_SUSPENDED]');
var adIterator = adSelector.get();
while (adIterator.hasNext()) {
var ad = adIterator.next();
Logger.log('Delete ads [' + ad.getId() + '] - "' + ad.getHeadline() + '"');        ad.remove();    }

But in preview I didn't saw any changing. Can you tell me please this script is correct?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 22, 2022, 1:55:55 AM6/22/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mariya,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm James from the Google Ads scripts support team. Allow me to assist you.

Can you please provide us first with the following information below via `reply privately to author` option so that we can further check?

  • Google Ads account ID / CID
  • Script name
  • Screenshot of the observed output in preview mode

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell
Google Ads Scripts Team