Script productos desaprobados

Saray Cerrato

Sep 14, 2021, 6:59:29 AM9/14/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hola,

He creado un script para que me llegue una alerta cuando haya productos desaprobados en el feed.

He ejecutado el script pero en la parte de "resultados" me aparece una alerta de error.

¿Me podríais ayudar a ejecutarlo correctamente?

Gracias!

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 14, 2021, 10:21:03 PM9/14/21
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saray,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

Kindly take note that I will only be able to assist you in English so I have interpreted your email through Google Translate. Let me help you out on what I can gather but please feel free to correct me on anything I may have misunderstood. Now, can you kindly provide me the error you are encountering so that I can guide you accordingly? Kindly provide your Google Ads account ID and script's name as well so I can check the issue you are having on our end. You may send them here or privately via the reply to author option. Note that you may need to join the Google Group for you to use this option. If this option is not available at your end still, you may send it through our email (googleadsscr...@google.com) instead.

As a side note, if you're having trouble receiving private replies from us, please check your Spam folder. Additionally, please add the 'From address' on that email to your contact list to ensure we aren't flagged as Spam in future messages. If you don't see a message from us in your Spam folder, please email us directly at googleadsscr...@google.com referring to this forum thread.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera